Shiv Kumar
Tribune News Service
Mumbai, December 10
The Shiv Sena today did another flip-flop on the issue of supporting the controversial Citizenship (Amendment) Bill with Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray stating that the party may not support the legislation in the Rajya Sabha.
Read also: Hand-picking refugees
Sena’s second thoughts on support to CAB came shortly after Congress leaders Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Vadra hit out at those backing the Bill. “The #CAB is an attack on the Constitution. Anyone who supports it is attacking and attempting to destroy the foundation of our nation,” Rahul tweeted.
from The Tribune https://ift.tt/2scTcqC
Get in touch with a genuine lender. It was amazing how I got the loan. After meeting with (Credit Union Of Dr James Eric) I was able to get my loan, now my business is working well. I want to let you know all this today because it is very fast and 100% reliable. Contact email {financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com} What's-app No: +918929509036
ReplyDelete